You’ve travelled to the centre of Australia so why not make your night even more memorable?
Instead of just enjoying The Didgeridoo Show Outback, combine this event with dinner beforehand.
Either way, you will enjoy a truly unique evening of fun and entertainment at The Sounds of Starlight Theatre.
The theatre is in the Todd Mall, in the heart of Alice Springs.
Visitors are invited to experience a spellbinding musical and visual journey through the ancient landforms, history and space of Australia’s Outback.
Show rates and options
|PACKAGE||ADULT||CHILD/CONCESSION||FAMILY (2 ADULTS + 2 CHILDREN|
|Dinner & Show||$85||$75||$285|
Dinner and show package
Your evening begins with a delicious two course meal and complimentary glass of wine, at the Red Ochre Grill and Restaurant, which specialises in the use of Australian native foods and regional produce.
After dinner, and a quick stroll across the Todd Mall to the theatre, prepare yourself for a journey that takes you from the heart of the desert to beyond the stars with the dynamic rhythms of the didgeridoo, and accompanying percussion and soundscapes.
- Performances 8pm – 9.30pm, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday from April – November.
- During June/July/August we frequently put on additional performances – please check for availability.
- Performance times may be altered to cater for groups.
- Dinner/show package dinner from 6.00pm at Red Ochre Grill & Restaurant (opposite theatre)
- Additional performances for group bookings of 20+ people can be arranged – min 72 hours notice.
Corporate functions, school or special interest groups– contact Samantha Langford on: Tel: 08 89530826 or 08 89520611
Booking terms and conditions
- All rates are in Australian Dollars and include Goods & Services Tax (GST)
- Prices are valid from 1 April 2014 – 31 March 2015 (for Apr – Nov 2014 season)
- Children – 5 – 15 years (Not recommended for children Under 5 years)
- Concession – student/senior/pension card holder
- Family – 2 adults and 2 children
- Bookings recommended
- Performance times subject to alteration
Corporate functions / events
Andrew Langford and/or “The Didgeridoo Show Outback” band are available to perform at corporate functions, product launches or events.
For further information or a quotation for your special event please contact SAMANTHA LANGFORD on Tel +61 8 8953 0826 or email Samantha@SoundsOfStarlight.com
All inquiries regarding bookings interstate or overseas please contact Didgeridoo Festivals email@example.com